ACST Campus Security Team
Greetings from the ACST Security Team!The goal of the ACST Security Team is to ensure that our campus remains a safe and secure environment for all members of our community: students, faculty, staff as well as visitors. We do this by maintaining a dynamic & practical security program. In order to ensure the success of our security program, we need your cooperation in order to help you stay informed.
- Access Control - All Community members are entitled to receive a badge from the Security Department. Please feel free to stop by the Security Coordinator's office on normal schools days and make sure your badge is up to date.
- Readiness - At ACST we practice several emergency drills on a systematic basis. Make sure you are aware of them and most importantly make sure that your contact information is up to date on PowerSchool.
- Feedback - We welcome your feedback and invite you to join us on our mission. If you notice any unsafe or security related issues please do not hesitate to contact any member of our security team here at school.
- ACST Newsletter Falcon Flyer - Look out for any campus related security updates on the weekly Falcon Flyer.
- Tunisia Security Update Blog - Subscribe to the Tunisian Security Update and receive via email practical & relevant security analysis. http://tunisiasecurityupdate. com/
- Facebook page - Tunisian Security Update facebook.com/TSUpdates365
CONTACT CAMPUS SECURITY
SECURITY RECEPTION LINE OPERATED 24/7DAYS A WEEK: +216 71 724 524 EXT. 120
ON CAMPUS DAIL: EXT. 120 OR EXT. 114
EMAIL SECURITY: firstname.lastname@example.org