- Balances learning through play with structured and directed activities,
- Is developmentally appropriate
- Encourages discussion, forming of opinions and challenges thinking
- Improves confidence and risk-taking
- Builds a strong foundation in early ready and writing skills
- Develops cooperation and group skills
ACST Pre-School provides an American curriculum in the areas of Literacy, Math, Science, Social Studies, Personal & Social Development, Music, Art and Physical Education. Within the program children also have opportunities for free play and child-initiated activities.
Family participation in the Pre-School is highly valued and encouraged. Parents are offered many opportunities throughout the school year to participate in activities within the Pre-School classroom as well as the wider school community.
Helping children develop their English language skills is a priority within the Pre-School program. The ACST Pre-School's language-rich environment helps children develop the skills needed to ensure they are successful learners at school.
Preschool students get a visit from Bobby Banana to close out their 'Month of Healthy Eating'